Welcome

"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious hand." Isaiah 41:10



Monday, August 15, 2011

Networking Friends

I met a lady when I was out and about the other day. She is new to Tampa from Washington, D.C. Welcome to Tina. Tina informed me about a crochet class at North Library, at 1-3pm. So if you are in our neighborhood, you can drop in on Thursdays. The class is free and it's for beginners and those who already know how to crochet. Supplies are also free! Call Hillsborough County Library for more information. I hope to drop in on this class this week. I haven't made anything, as far as crocheting in 30 years. LOL I think it might be a hobby to take up again. Have a Blessed week everyone.





2 comments:

  1. God always have a way how He brings us to others for various reasons..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he knows what we need and he will provide. Have a Blessed week Desiray.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...