Welcome

"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious hand." Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, August 14, 2011

When It Rains It Pours

Sometimes you have to go through things in this life. I'm going through a few issues right now. Although I'm going through some things, I'm not down about it. I have some really cool friends who let me vent and bug their ears off LOL! I have a pet peeve and it really gets to me. It gets to me when people want to hand out advice to me. As if I don't have a mind and I can't make decisions on my own. I think these are the people who don't really know me. Because if they really knew me then they would know I didn't let them in. Hello. Butt OUT and mind your business. That may sound harsh to some, even though I know it's a well deserved message. Take heed, I hate repeating myself.


That said, I'm going to be making some blog changes. I will be changing my blog site and for those of you, who I usually are in contact with. You will receive information on the new site as soon as I get the time to get it up and running. God Bless You all.




*this is for someone who is a relative.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...