Welcome

"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious hand." Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Living in the Love of God

I'm living in the Love of God. When all obstacles are against me, I know that it is just for a time. God's Love prevails against all. Someone said to me, you are not God. Wow! No I'm not God at all. That is showing me that God is shining through me to other's. This person in particular does not believe, in God and what God can do. It funny how they are seeing me. The power of God is with us and when we talk about how good the Lord is to us. It makes others wonder how we are living in God's Love. How can we be happy and willing to spread the joy of the word.


It's not hard, as a matter of fact, it comes very easily for me. I know that it's the Lord who guides me, through each day and night. I thank him for all that he does for me, family and others who call on him. Are you living in the love of God? If not there is always today to give your life to Christ. You may go to a nearby church or turn on your television to CBN or your local chrisitian channel. God will bless you in your life if you believe in him.


Here is verses of Love from GOD, read these verses from the Bible to know it is written about God's love for us.




2 comments:

  1. What a lovely post you have here and so heartfelt...living in Love with God wow..I love that...There is nothing like loving Him and nothing like Him loving us...AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Desiray,sorry Im just getting around to answering you. I have not been able to connect on the internet. God is Love and its wonderful to know his love in our hearts daily. Amen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...