Welcome

"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious hand." Isaiah 41:10



Monday, September 26, 2011

Look forward to an Amazing week!

Are you looking forward to an Amazing week? Well I sure would like to have a awesome week! Each day we wake up and give thanks to the Lord, is a day we celebrate his love. Is that awesome or what? I think that it's great to know what the LORD can do for us. If you think that it's not possible then you  need to check your faith. As a believer we can go about having a whatever life or we can go about having a great life in the LORD. EVERYDAY!! I'm blessed and thankful. I'm on facebook with my devotions and I hope to see you there too. Look for me and add me as your friend. SistaKrobins see you and be Blessed in the Lord. HAVE A AMAZING WEEK!


Sista Krobins  on facebook


4 comments:

  1. AMEN!!! We have 2 choices in life... we can choose joy or misery and I choose JOY!! Thanks for the reminder to choose a God-filled life, Sista!! Have an "amazing" weekend:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marisa. Sorry to take so long to get back to you. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I am going to look forward to an amazing week!! What we think we get...so, I look forward to surprises peace love and being able to walk for at least one kilometre. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Crystal Mary for your comment. Hope all is well with you and a speedy recovery to you. Blessings :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...