Welcome

"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious hand." Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bittersweet Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Here is something that everyone enjoys and it's good for you. Chef Jeff, sent me this recipe and I think it's awesome! If your worried about your diet and are self-conscious about eating these cookies. Forget about it! I guarantee you will feel good and your mind won't be on anything else, while eating your cookies. Here is the recipe for the cookies.


Bittersweet Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Serves a bunch


 1 stick butter
 1 cup light brown sugar
 1/2 cup sugar
 2 tsp. vanilla extract
 2 eggs, room temp.
 2 cups flour
 1 tsp. baking soda
 1 tsp. kosher salt
 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
 1 1/4 lb. chopped chocolate
 Preheat oven to 350 degrees


Cream butter with sugar with a paddle until fluffy, add vanilla,
and eggs, one at a time. Mix in the dry ingredients until just
combined. Fold in the chocolate and pecans. Drop big tablespoons of
dough on to a greased cookie sheet, and bake for 15 minutes.


God Bless You &
Enjoy your cookies!


Get your e-cookbok for free Link




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...