Welcome

"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious hand." Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Networked Blogs

I'm going to discontinue using networked blogs. I've been using it for some time now and I don't feel it brings me any followers. I also use blog frog and we're on the fence. I feel they have been more useful, to me than the networked blog. I'm just letting everyone know. It's over and I'm over it.



2 comments:

  1. I was wondering about networked blog, I haven't really used that one. Have you tried voiceBoks? I like BlogFrog too, haven't tried out On The Fence yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Luana, No I haven't tried voiceboks. I will look into this one. Thanks for letting me know about it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...