Welcome

"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious hand." Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, July 30, 2011

Changes


For some reason I have to make blog changes. Why do I have to make changes, to my blogs all the time? Well, I'm having a problem with posting on My Life Reflections blog. So, I thought I would just change the whole look of my blog. LOL! I still have the problem posting :) Now for this blog, I feel like a woman in her living room constantly wanting, to rearrange the furniture. I know that once I get it to were I want it. I will leave it alone and not touch it again. I'm serious LOL! That's what's going on right now. I hope that you all have a great weekend and I enjoy checking out everyone's blogs, they are looking good. God Bless You.







4 comments:

  1. Don't let yourself become frustrated sis...take a deep breath and relax and speak from your heart. I've found out when we speak from our hearts we can't go wrong not to say people will agree but blogging can be a struggle for some...write what's in your heart and God will do the rest you will see that the furniture don't always have to be in the right places all the time. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desiray, I appreciate your encouraging words, it's always good to have a friend who cares how your feeling.:) Thank you so much. Your comment really lifted my spirits this morning. You are a blessing. God Blessings be with you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great advise Desiray! Isn't it comforting to know that God calls us to merely love people and He will do the work. You are an inspiring woman of God and "hearing" your heart is a real blessing, Sista K!! As far as doing some changing and rearranging ...go for it, as long as it doesn't become an obsession and take the place of making and nurturing friendships along the way :o)

    Keep on doing what you do best!!

    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the advice Marisa. I sure wouldn't want to neglect my friendship with my followers. Always good to hear from you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...