Welcome

"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious hand." Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, July 13, 2011

"One Day At A Time" By Lynda Randle

During my meditation time this morning this song came to mind. A flood of old memories filled me with sweet memories. I'm so thankful for the memories of my Grandma, she was such a sweet compassionate woman who lived a simple country life. I love her for all she did for me, in teaching me how to love and respect others. I hope you enjoy this song. God Bless You!




4 comments:

  1. Growing up, we had neighbors who sang in churches as a ministry. They often sang this song. Brings back so many memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It brings back the memories when you hear the old songs. It seems I can remember the words to the old tunes more than the new ones. God Bless You Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that song my mother would sing that song allot in the house when she was cleaning or cooking. She sung it so much we kids began singing it...Nice to have those memories...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Desiray, It seems this song brings back beautiful memories, of how sweet Jesus is to us all.All we have to do is ask him to show us the way. Praise God!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...