Welcome

"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious hand." Isaiah 41:10



Monday, July 18, 2011

How we doing?

How is everyone doing? I hope all is well with all of you. Let's give thanks to the LORD for all he is and for all he can be, in your life. Just let him in and he will never leave you. I was just remembering a childhood song, that we used to sing at school. And the song went like this... If your happy and you know it Clap your hands...If your happy and you know it stomp your feet...The song went on, to use all the body parts. But what is so great about this song, is how it tells you, to express what your feeling. This is how I'm feeling about praising the LORD!


PSALM 66:4 All the earth bows down to you;
they sing praise to you,
they sing the praises of your name.”


May the Lord God be with you always and forever. Amen











2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...