Welcome

"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious hand." Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, July 23, 2011

Don't Let The Devil In!

The Devil is not a joke, in this world. First of all he is self-centered, self-seeking and ego-tripping. Yes, he is all those things and he especially loves to have his ego stroked. When he comes to put all that negativity, in your head and make you believe certain things. He's working! He will come to you in disguise, this is how he likes to play his tricks. 2 Corinthians 11:14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. In Matthew 4:10 Jesus said, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.'"  Is it written? Yes, it is written, in the Holy Bible! The Devil will have you believe that things, in this world are what you need. What I mean is, he will have you believe that your self-worth, is dependent on how much you have. That is a lie! Don't believe the Devil's hype.


Ecclesiastes 5:10 He that loveth silver shall not be satisfied with silver; nor he that loveth abundance with increase: this is also vanity.KJV  1 Timothy 6:6-10 But godliness with contentment is great gain.....


THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!!




He may come to you as a friend, neighbor or a family member. He uses evil and deceit to gain his way in your life.
Psalm 118:8 It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.

1 John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.




Ephesians 6:10

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.

Matthew 19:26

But Jesus looked at them and said,  “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”


Psalm 62:11

Once God has spoken; twice have I heard this:
that power belongs to God,



Colossians 1:10, Then the way you live always honor and please the Lord, and you will continually do good, kind things for others. All the while, you will learn to know God better and better. NTL


Isaiah 26:4

Trust in the LORD forever,
for the LORD GOD is an everlasting rock.



Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer KJV Amen.

6 comments:

  1. Just taking a few moments this Sunday morning to let you know I appreciate having you as a follower. I have been lax in my blogging and visiting. So much is going on in my life that is unpleasant that my creativity has become very low. When I read blogs like yours filled with christian wisdom it lifts my spirits. I am now a faithful follower of yours. Dee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dee, it so good to see your comment this morning. Your kindness is very much appreciated and I thank you for following my blog. I know how it is sometimes, I don't feel like writing. I might read someone's blog and that may get me motivated to write on my own. My prayers are with you Dee. Blessings SisK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sunshine we are on the same page today thanks for your comment to my blog and yes I like yours as well..give no foothold to the devil amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Desiray, he was trying so hard with me this week. You know what I'm talking about. Praise God we standing strong against the Devil! Amen. Thanks for your comment also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi kemarias -

    Amen

    Blessed are those who trust in the Lord and whose hope the Lord is!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...